A tit-bit from the Dark months

Today I feel damn miserable; my plans are falling through! I never imagined having self-control would be this tough. Seriously, it is just the second day of my 'four-weeks and ready for boards' plan and it has failed big time! At this point, where my plans are going bonkers, I have no clue what strategy should I put at use. Maybe there is some fault in my plans? Maybe I'm making plans with unrealistic steps to achieve my objective? Maybe I have just become so lazy that I keep slacking things? Possibilities are endless you know. Plus, it is not only the matter of having turned into a couch-potato but also that I'm not able to concentrate! I realize that I'm doing nothing at this crucial moment when my peers are spending hours with books, cramming and perfecting themselves for the exams. No, I'm not at all comparing myself with them, not in the least bit because I know that I'm unlike them but, the guilt of wasting my time is what is actually bothering me.

Mostly, I day-dream about my forthcoming summer holidays and go over the board which ultimately ends up wasting a huge chunk of my time. Otherwise, I destroy the time on hand by gawking over the vast syllabus and procrastinating. Sometimes I think that stopping the usage of the internet for a while will help me get rid of my time wasting habits, but again these days as my study leave is on, I'm connected with my peers through this medium only.

Geez, after reflecting over the paragraphs above I just reached onto a conclusion that I'm stressing out a lot or I have burnt out. I think I might have figured out the problem and now need to seek ways to replenish myself. Anyway, it's the time to wind-up blogging for the day, so till next , take care...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey