New Blog!

Hey People, I have started an another blog on wordpress (you can read it over here). As you all people now, that this blog, Life Unpacked is a place I treat as an online journal of mine. But, my blog on wordpress is a different thing, The articles there would focus more toward my likes and hobbies rather than "My Life" concept over here. But if there is a certain article that I think would fit in with the concept of that blog, would be posted there too. Right now, I have posted my best articles over there till I come up with some article for that one (it may take a week or so). The articles are: Shakespeare and love at first sight, One change monthly and Past Regrets.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey