Past Regrets?

OKAY...that was enough! Seriously, I have been posting a lot of day-to-day stuff now-a-days. I am straying away from my blog's concept! So now, back to normal. Tell me one thing guys, when we are young (or immature or insane or whatever) we do something or many things which we think at that time is right but when we grow old (hmm...even by some months or years) we agonize over those things done by us at that phase of our life. We feel whatever we done was wrong and so on. But tell me one thing frankly, did you ever saw those things done by you in the heat of the moment as an experience?

Take a cue from past mistakes and become wise in present!
There is a saying which goes like this, "Experience is gained, not borrowed". This quote means that one can't become experienced by taking a cue from other people's life-experiences. Now I am going to be clear and concise on this topic,  We always regret over our past mistakes but we never take those things in a positive manner! Those mistakes always gives us a lesson which most people seems to miss out on. Like I too had a dark-phase in my life (until now!) in which I just gone doing many things which were certainly wrong and that too back-to-back. Bunking lectures, disobeying my parents were some of my biggest mistake I have done (actually, I started doing these things when I grew 13! I used to think that now I'm grown up and can make my decision...but alas! I was certainly wrong). Bunking lectures made me pay heavily as I lost on some precious marks which lowered my over-all percentage in my finals! Disobeying parents was the biggest crime because I had ended up hurting my parents who are and will be with me through the rough-soft, up-down of my life. Now everything is back to normal as I have earned some experience by going through that phase.

The bottom line: Take a cue from your past mistakes and instead of regretting become wise in present because your future dependent on it is yet to show up.

Now its your turn, turn your mistakes into your experiences and grow wise and mature. Till my next post take care guys and do tell me how this post was....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey