Where-about..

Thank God its Saturday!...I actually love Saturdays more than Sunday(well i like Sundays too) and if you are a regular reader of my blog you know that I mostly update my blog on Saturday. Well, the reason is even unknown to me. I am loving today's rainy Saturday but I am also worrying if raining doesn't stop soon it may lead to floods again (Hmm...some thing good like "Shakespeare and Love at first" sight may turn up again!)! Okay, I had to do "Being Sick: part II". So here its goes....

There are someday where you just want to be alone, you want to shun your contacts and embrace your solace and solitude. People usually term these oh-so-boring-days as "low days" which occurs to us any-day or anytime. There is no particular cure for these times, just do what you feel therapeutic for you like meditation, sports, reading etc. (shopping works too!) its purely your wish. Yaa...I WAS sick and now I am feeling better (and this is the reason why I am not willing to writing about feeling low stuff all-over-again). So this is it for "Being Sick series" for today. Don't worry I shall certainly do a full-fledged articles on "Being Sick: part II" soon.

Yes...I remember about "One Change Monthly" too. I haven't posted about my where-about since, this one. So here its update too: I failed the second month change. Ah...I couldn't do it because of these silly, oh-so-goody-two-shoes vacations!!!!

Hey and Friendship day is around the corner (Its on 7th August, Am I right?). I am planning to do an article on DIY- friendship bands. So, if you people are interested in it do drop me an email or just comment below this post to drop a green signal. So till my next proper post, See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey