Its Raining!! (a quick update)

The wet roads (sorry for the bad image quality).
Whoa!!....Its raining over here and these king-size droplets of rain are falling on the ground with full force. AND....I'm living each second of it with a cup of tea and marie biscuits in my hands with, my face towards the window braving these stormy wet winds. Ahh... How much I love this smell of the wet-ground. But, alas! my mom won't allow me to go down in our building compound and soak-up the rain.

The rainfall now is totally unimaginable because it was sunny this afternoon. This rainfall has come onto us like a surprise gift, a gift which gave us a quick and much-needed relief from the heat of the scorching sun we are facing since, March. Earlier too I described how much I am longing for some rain but now as its raining heavily I am overjoyed way too much to describe it.

Sorry, but as this post is supposed to be a quick update about the rains, it has to be short and sweet. Don't worry guys I still remember that I have to post about my first month challenge in detail (tsk.. I had some net problem so I wasn't able to do that post yesterday). So till the next post take care guys and enjoy the rains!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey