Beat the heat (aamchi mumbai edition)...

Gosh!...just a few days ago here in Mumbai at this time the heat was such that it could easily bake anyone, literally!! Clothing ourselves in black was a thing only a person attempting suicide would consider. I had earlier done a post on Mumbai's sweltering heat and my remedy for it.

From past few weeks I (maybe all the mumbaikars were)was hoping a change in the climate and Voila! it seems my (our) wish is granted (I think the sun might have thought that we have been baked enough..LOL). The sky is overcast from few days and it even drizzled a bit two days ago...Yepii!! But on the downside: humidity levels have shot up due to which we are sweating here more than before adding to the discomfort of the people (me included).
The view above is also a reason to like sun...:)

Personally, I actually liked the heat more than this rising level of humidity, a reason for this is, I'm not able to enjoy the aroma of those fragrant mango pickles that my mom used to put in the balcony to sun-dry when the sun was on. But I do see those rain clouds approaching soon and its is certainly a sight of relief for us Sigh!!......HOPING TO ENJOY THE FIRST SHOWER SOON (don't worry I'll give you some updates of that too) till then see ya guys........and do tell me how you are braving heat...... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey