Eye-candy ahoy!

So, the day before yesterday I happened to be at a Blogger's meet organized by Indiblogger at the Times Of India building. The central theme of this meet was women's safety in this city; Mumbai. Although I have a lot to share with you guys in that regard, I guess you'll have to wait for a day or two because even thought my exams got over recently I still have an entrance to prepare for and that is keeping me busy these days!

Anyways, as the meet was conducted in a heritage structure (TOI's main office) located at the Fort district of Mumbai, it was a photographic delight! Of course, I love wandering in that area but getting to capture the internal architecture of a vintage structure is an amazing experience altogether. Though renovated to keep up with the changing era, it still possess that distinct old world charm.But blame it on my poor mobile camera that I couldn't snap a lot of pictures due to the dim light inside the building.

Keeping the talks aside and without any further ado, here are the pictures...









This pic of Flora Fountain was taken a few days before the meet



And this is it for today, but don't you worry I'll be back soon. Till then take care...

Comments

  1. Nice clicks aditi :)

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely click Aditi . Even i have taken some in this heritage building

    Travel India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey