On My Playlist- Powerslave (Flight 666 version)


If you have been reading my posts this week, you will be acquaint with the current happening that includes a visit to Prince of Wales Museum yesterday. I forgot to mention in my last post that the prime factor that lead to a trip there is their Egyptian Mummy exhibition which is on till March '13. The Mummies on display includes one of Nespheranub, a priest in ancient Egypt. One word here- Do visit it, the whole exhibition is a great experience (especially if you ever wanted to be an Archaeologist)! 

Due to the reason mentioned above, I was all in 'Egyptian mythology' mood after coming back home. The only song which kept coming into my mind whole day was "Powerslave" by Iron Maiden. And to be true, I kept listening to the Flight 666 version of their's on repeat the entire evening! Well, this song is about Osiris; how he defeated death after his brother killed him and came to be known as The God of Death and Afterlife. What I undoubtedly love about this songs, especially when it is any live version's, is the mind-blowing solo! Anyways, I need to go now so, till next take care... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey