A day in SoBo

Well, being sorry is a thing I have been doing since, yesterday. I had encountered some internet connectivity errors in past days. I desperately wanted to post about my extremely fabulous day in South Mumbai, 9th March but this silly problem played a spoil-sport. Also, I am feeling terribly uninspired! Yeah, vacation blues have finally hit me. Err, again sorry for just ranting on these petty issues, time for a good news: My first article, concerned with a loop-hole in the Indian Education System, has been published yesterday on The Youth Express magazine's website! Check it out here. I can't explain how happy I am.

Ahem, I'm really sorry again because as I stated earlier; I'm actually too uninspired. I am doing nothing these days except watching a lot of soap operas on television! This is something I have always refrained doing (I even hate watching television in the first place) but now, I can't think of a better alternative to kill my time. Yep, my bad internet connection is the one to be blame. Okay, I admit I'm not in a mood to write today; I, for the first time in my life, violated a deadline today. I am feeling under-the-weather for this fact too.

Hmm, but why should my bad mood affect you? Have a look at the heritage buildings I shot on my mobile camera on my visit to South Mumbai....


Elphinstone College, Fort


The Gateway of India


Mumbai University Campus, Fort


Heritage wing of the Taj Mahal Hotel

Gateway of India

And last but not the least, my favourite place in entire Mumbai; Marine Drive!

So this is all for today folks. See ya people sooner this time, till then take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey