Angry young girl!

No update from so many days, sorry guys. But its you people who are responsible for this, yeah! you don't give me a proper feedback due to which I am confused about the kind of post I should write- Advising, Picture posts, Experience, etc. Its now upto you to decide whether I should continue to write! In the meanwhile, I have fallen in love with Bandra (I had done a post when I had visited Bandra for the first time). I did visit other colleges and place too but Bandra has scored a special place in my heart and soul, I hope I make it into St. Andrew's College (do pray for me, fingers crossed!).

I was off for a shopping spree last week (as the sale season is on!) but I was certainly disappointed when I couldn't find anything in my size, literally! On the shopping note, on my visit to Bandra last Thursday I spotted a cool military pant in my favorite store Globus but alas! my fate, I didn't had 600 bucks with me to buy that pair of pants (I have fallen in love with them, planning to buy that pant soon). The weather is pleasant and cold here (also read, WET) and I am having a headache since, few days plus I am bored sitting home all day.

This post is NOT a proper update because I am still waiting for your suggestion on what kind of post should I do. Do tell me as soon as possible....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey