GVK Lounge By Performa, CSIA- Luxury At Its Finest

There exists a long list of things which I dread, one of which is having to go to an airport. Even though I love travelling and absolutely adore journeys, the prospect of reaching the airport on time to catch a flight is terrifying (Courtesy: Dozens of almost missed flights) and so is the thought of having to kill time at the airport (Courtesy: Children crying their lungs out). So when I was invited to have a look at the newly done GVK Lounge at CSIA and sample the decadent food offerings, I wasn't thrilled, to be honest. Now, in retrospective, I am glad I tried facing this fear of mine because all thanks to this one visit, I can surely assure you that at least Mumbai Airport has ceased to frighten me anymore. In fact, I am desperately wanting to call it my second home!

Dripping with luxury at every nook and doused with a distinctively opulent Indian touch the GVK Lounge at CSIA is an absolute eye-candy. Each direction is a sight to behold. The lush interiors coupled with the extremely soothing ambience is the exact need of a worn-out traveller. And don't even get me started on the food on offer- the wide array of cuisines served with the Indian hospitality simply elevates the overall experience to a new high. I love how they have kept the food preferences of every traveller in mind and have clearly labelled the allergens in the food on offer. 

The entire space is spread across 30,000 sq. ft. and is segregated into three different categories- First Class, Premium Class and Business Class. The amenities on offer cannot be grander; guests enjoy complimentary foot spa service along with an open bar, and one of the most scrumptious buffets I have had in a while laden with a terrific view- all in complete privacy. What more would a weary jet-setter want, right? Hence, it shouldn't come as a surprise that this lounge has the title of 'World's Best First Class Lounge' in its kitty! Don't believe me? I shall let the pictures do the talking...


The Interiors









My Dining Experience








What are your thoughts on GVK Lounge at CSIA? Have you been there too? Feel free to share your experiences with me in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey