A Piece of my Mind

It has been such a long time that I don't really remember the last time I wrote. And also, like every other time where I return after a long hiatus, I have lots to tell about; this time, right from the grueling exam period which sucked out every ounce of endurance inside me to the little day trip I took yesterday to Matheran requiring tremendous stamina levels (not that I am implying that mine are high). Well, this summer, to be precise, has been quite a ride. Still, it doesn't feel like it.

To be honest with you, I detest summer and the high levels of humidity it brings along with it. On top of that, the holidays granted bore me to the maximum possible extent. Of course, when one has the options of either staying in and watching the television all day or venturing out and getting assaulted by the searing heat, the boredom is inherent. I have a long list of pending to-dos and certain images in my mind which I am wanting to recreate on paper but this constant procrastination doesn't really help.

I am intently waiting for college to re-open yet at the same time, I want a few more days of idleness before the monotony sets in. As of now, there is one week to go for it and it just seems perfect. And this brings me to my point that isn't it strange that somehow things just fall in place; that somehow even if things go wrong for a while, ultimately you reach the right place at the right time; that somehow you reach where you want to, not the way you wanted to, but again it is just fine and everything feels alright.

Also, I have no idea from where all these deep thoughts, which in the first read make no sense, are coming from. So I shall close it for the day and get started with my copy of The Motorcycle Diaries. I am half-way through it and hoping I finish it by tomorrow. Till the next, take care. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey