On My Playlist: The Supersonics and Bombay Bassment

Looking back, I simply fail to understand how in the world could I miss two live gigs of this band when I was there both the times! The band I'm talking about is The Supersonics. I caught them live a few days ago, last Saturday to be precise, and all I could do was be all ears with my face beaming with awe. Yes, they are that good; classic rock and roll riffs married beautifully with Lynyrd Skynyrd-esque vibe is how I can describe this band. Honestly, I highly recommend you folks to check out them out.

Awesome music teamed with a beautiful location (Bandra Ampitheater), what else can I ask for! Prior to The Supersonics, Bombay Bassment, an another great band performed. Their music type leans more towards hip-hop meets drums n' bass; giving rise to an eclectic sound which is indeed amazing and definitely a crowd-pleaser. The tropical hints in their music is what drew me in. Do try listening "Never be the same" by Bombay Bassment.

All in all, it was a hot yet great day. I did take concert pictures as usual but this time, I played around a bit by editing (for the first time) some pictures, check 'em out below...










*****
Disclaimer: All the pictures used here are the copyrighted property of Aditi Pathak. Use of these pictures anywhere else for any purpose demands permission to be taken by Aditi Pathak. Failure to do so will involve a legal action against the defaulting party. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey