The After-math

It has been two days since I last saw you, still I cannot get you out of my mind; even when I sleep all I dream of is you. Yes, this is how much I am missing you. My thoughts about you reach at a point where I wonder is if I don't manage to see you again how will I suffice? Well, some say this is love. Honestly I have never been one of the believer of the "love", so I don't know how it is like but if people say so...maybe it is love. And hence I declare: "I love you, NH7 Weeekender". (Ha, what you thought? :P)

Honestly, I'd say that one hasn't "lived" unless that person has been to Weekender. No, I'm not exaggerating nor am I promoting because I have worked for it but the thing is, its a place where you are totally disconnected with the outside world (thanks to no network) and are actually soaking in what's going around you. I was there for three days (three and a half to be precise), totally clueless about the world outside, enjoying what was going around me- the music, the people, the atmosphere and frankly, I felt most alive as if I've never lived properly before it!

So I got back yesterday after spending four mad days at Pune working for NH7 Weekender, first two days as an artist management volunteer and the last day as a stage management volunteer. I gotta tell you, as much as it was hard work, it was fun and an awesome experience which taught a lot to me. It is so wonderful watching everything come together so beautifully and knowing that you too have played a role that has lead to it.

I'll be doing a day-wise post filled with pictures in a few days (No delay this time, I swear!) and a bonus post containing some pro-tips to help you out if you plan on going for it in Delhi or Bangalore or Kolkata or Pune next year. So till then, take care people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey