"Trusting" Tales

Trust...how rare and coveted this word has become. In a world where trusting someone requires a lot of consideration, an episode that happened with a close friend of mine has completely startled me and forced me to question myself- "Why trust others?". You must be wondering about the incident I mentioned in the previous sentence, well it goes like this...

"A close friend of mine, who runs (or used to) a popular Facebook page was presented with an unusual offer by a guy (a friend of his); the guy's offer was to make him an admin and in return he'd make my friend an admin of his Facebook page. Not assuming any loss, my friend said yes, only to wake up next day and find that his page has been hacked i.e. that guy eliminated my friend and the other admins of that page and also removed my friend from the administrator-ship of his page."

Shocking, isn't it? It makes me think, who should I trust now? Myself? Or wait, maybe my shadow can betray me next... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey