Days, as they passes by...


This week has passed rather quickly! With the admission thingy and the whole running-back-and-forth (because of the admission process of course) I haven't been getting sufficient time for updating my blog. Anyways, after a long gap, 'Random things from my mind' is back. Basically, because I figured out that it might turn out the best way to get back onto writing posts. 

A lot has happened in the past two weeks, literally, a lot! I won a Lumia 520 phone, Judas Priest's British steel album, attended a bunch of blogger's meets, gave too many tests (one more to go and then I'll be freeee!!!), travelled many times to SoBo (to buy college application forms), ate in an Irani Cafe (yay! one thing off my list), and so much more. I've arranged the photos below in the sequence of their occurrence, enjoy!

Blogger's meet no.1 at Leela, Andheri (E)

Blogger's meet no.2 at Chitrakoot Ground, Andheri (W)

A cloudy sky, shot from Station's Skywalk

British steel! 

Accidentally discovered this temple!

Rains have begun, yay!

St. Xavier's College! Seems like Hogwarts, no? *winks*


Finally, ate at an Irani Cafe!

This is it for today, and I should better leave now. So till next, take care... 

Comments

  1. How'd you win that phone? I brought the 510 month before 520 came out. I hate my luck, so less memory for my songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually there was a random contest in the Blogger's meet no.1 that I had participated into. And luckily, I won!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey