Confessions of a nervous soul

The longest hour on this planet has began; my results are going to be out at 11.am today and as you might have already guessed I'm nervous, damn nervous! Heart is beating wildly, I can't think of anything except stuff related to my results and the aftermath of it. I'm finding myself listening to some Iron Maiden right now just to take off mind from things (and yet blogging about it!). I was at this exact phase two years ago, when I was awaiting for my SSC results. At that time, I was a bit of a different person than I am now but the feel regarding results remains the same.

I have a lot of stuff to blog about, especially about a great summer, a review of a free album, posting pics from my trip to Hiranandani (which I guess happened two week ago, yikes!). So basically I have a lot to write about but have time constraints. As of now, you know I'm getting anxious. After this, I'll kind of get busy with applying to colleges. Geez, being a child was so much better than being a teenage kid!

Anyways, all I require now is a lot of prayers. Yes, I have already have given exams and nothing actually can change how I have performed but prayers do help...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey