On My Playlist- Led Zeppelin

Finally, my preliminary exams got over today but, according to teachers and alike, this doesn't gives me a permit to chill out, instead it is just a reminder of boards lurking around like a blood-hound. Geez, all this stuff is too intense, eh? Keeping all of that aside, I'm utilizing today to take a break from all this boards humdrum. And this break comes in the form of listening to Led Zeppelin. I assume Led Zeppelin needs no introduction still, for people who aren't acquaint with rock; Led Zeppelin is one of the greatest rock band of all time and, along with Deep Purple and Black Sabbath forms the basis of the metal genre.

Led Zeppelin is one of my favourite and usually after a hard or long or a really tiring day, I prefer unwinding myself by listening to them, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple and some Metallica. It's not that I don't listen to other bands, but I find myself going back again and again to these bands. Well, I suppose that is why we call certain things 'legendary'. And due to he above mention reason, I'm planning that instead of blogging which song is on my Playlist, I'll be writing about bands which are heavily influencing my playlist. In this way, I'd be able to blog about all the bands I listen to rather than writing about different songs by a few bands. So, I'm kick-starting it today, by sharing with you guys a bunch of songs by Led Zeppelin that I'm really fond of...

Stairway to Heaven

Babe I'm gonna leave you

Going to California

Over the Hills and far away

Hey hey what can I do 

Thank You

This is all for today, so my folks till next take care and do tell me which songs by Led Zeppelin you adore.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey