On My Playlist- Judas Priest

Actually there is nothing on my mind except the stress for my fast-approaching boards, these days. Yes, what else can you expect from a person who isn't done preparing for finals which are just after a couple of weeks? Everything has taken a backseat, with laze being an exception. Seriously, neither I'm studying well nor doing anything productive. Each new days begins with me making ambitious plans for the day but as the day progresses, my plans sinks with it!

Anyways, why should my load dampen your spirits? I'm back with What's on my Playlist and today it features "Judas Priest"! They are one of the greatest Traditional heavy metal band from the 70s. Although I don't listen to them as frequently as compared to Iron Maiden, I can never get enough of their songs once I start, especially the once that have been shared below. This band my folks, in my opinion, are one of the most perfect once; the vocals by Rob Halford are perfect and so is the music. I highly recommend you to give a try to Judas Priest, even if you are not a metal person (you must listen to Angel, then!). Below is a collection of my absolute favourites by them...

Night Crawler

Victim of Change

Angel

The Hellion/Electric Eye

Beyond the realms of death

Dreamer Deceiver

Judas Rising

A'right folks, so this is all for the day. Take care till the next and don't forget to tell me about your favourites by Judas Priest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey