On My Playlist- Soldier Of Fortune


Today's day was a mixed-bag of emotions; at a point I was happy but at another sad (more about it in the next two paragraphs). Strange as it may sound, at the end of today's day, that is now, I don't have a clue about my feelings! All I want to do is play some classic rock tracks and drift into a deep slumber. Therefore, I'm in mood for classics rather than my usual. Well, on my playlist this week is a song called "Soldier Of Fortune" by Deep Purple. I can't particularly pin-point what I like in this song, but this one is one of my absolute favourites. 

Anyways, we had a Christmas Celebration-cum-BMS fest called "Aura" (Gosh, such a pretty name!) today in college. The only program for which I undertook the headache of waking up early morning and dragging myself to college was the band event. And see the circumstances, as soon as the band event started my former-IT teacher met us and we all (a few students of my IT class and Ma'am) had a sort of catch-up session (it was great getting to meet her after a long time). Hence, as a result I missed half of the gig. But, thankfully the band I wanted to see played after I reached, phew!

The day, along with its ho-hum also taught me a lesson. That sometimes things aren't meant to be; you keep trying your level best to get it, but you reach nowhere and suddenly that realization hits you. Yes, you do feel like a loser in those situations, despite of that you tend to feel good too, as if you just got rid of a burden!  
By the way, I'm gonna leave now. So till next, take care...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey