Eh, I finally skipped the orals

Remember about the field trip about which I told you yesterday? Well, it is all below in the photography. The day started too early for me, despite of that getting to enjoy a lovely weather (after so long!) made up for that fact. The trip was in three parts- Nehru Science Center, RBI monetary museum and Prince of Wales museum. The main highlight of this trip was that it lead to completion of two to-dos from my list; Travelling via Bandra-Worli Sealink and driving/being driven on the whole stretch of Marine Drive (in this case, in a bus and not once but twice!). Frankly, half of the trip I was not feeling positive about skipping my tests but soon as the day passed by the negative feeling started fading away. Overall this trip was good. I took tonnes of pictures from a moving bus, out of which only few are share-worth (whatelse can you expect from a 2mp mobile camera?). Anyways, I have arranged the pictures in a chronological order, so that it lends a story-telling effect.

Foliage along the path leading to Bandra-Worli Sealink (an indicator of autumn, at last!)
Bandra-Worli Sealink
The entry at Nehru Science Center
A replica of some era's court (maybe?)
The twin tower of Mumbai
Victoria Terminus, also called as CST
I don't know which building is this, but British architecture always catches my fancy!
Flora Fountain
Facade of Prince of Wales Museum
So this was my day today, and how was your's? See ya later and take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey