On my To-do: Eating many bowls of ice-cream simultaneously!


Hahahahaha! Okay, this advertisement makes me break out in a laughter. I have no clue how, but all I know is, I too wanna do this! I know you must be thinking that 'this girl is crazy' but I seriously want to eat that many bowls of ice-cream simultaneously. Of course if I can sport that 'Ravan' headgear, while eating that many bowls of ice-cream, it will be an added bonus! Anyways, this has become a to-do on my list now, so all I'm waiting for is the moment when this will materialize (and by that I mean the day when my Mom will make a few more tubs of ice-cream than she ordinarily makes, so that I can divide them into several bowls and tick off this to-do from my list). People say, 'everything happens in its own time'. Hence, I need to get done with my exams with my exams first, which are ending this weekend (yeppiii!!!). As of now I'm worried about my I.T. exam tomorrow. I need to get up early for it, so gotta go now. Till next, take care...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey