Hence, the boards is still a pain...

Okay, so life is not a joy-ride anymore. No, no, I haven't started working or anything but it's just the 'Phantom-of-the-boards' that has started haunting me! I'm told that this is temporary, that this mess will escape as soon as I'm done with the boards. But again, I have an entrance test's wrath lurking in a corner, waiting to pounce at me at the very moment when I'll feel that the 'tension-inducing' phase is done with. Actually the matter is that, I have a gigantic syllabus to complete in contrast to a very limited time.

At this point, adventures seems a thing of past and the monotonous routine of waking up late, rushing to college, coming back to home and Facebook has taken over. I'm eagerly looking forward to Diwali Vacation, where I'd be able to break the monotony and indulge in some festive stuff because today while playing Dandiya I discovered that Navratris, this time, didn't invoke the festive spirit in me. Sigh! But I guess I will have to wait a wee bit longer for the holidays, due to my Mid-terms which are fast approaching.

Anyways, I wanted to telling you something important; that this space is going to see me put up more of 'pour-my-condition-out' kinda posts (Hell yeah, this is a personal blog!). Well, you know the reason- Me V/s Boards. But don't worry I won't deprive you of quality posts altogether, just pray that I be able to work out my way easily. Um, it's already late so I gotta go. Till next take care...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey