East or West, being part of a 'Flash mob' is the best!

So I didn't write anything since a really long time.No, it wasn't that I didn't had any blog-worthy stuff but the thing was I really didn't had much time on my hands left. No worries, today is friendship day and you can be assured that I won't abandon you (at least not today).

Okay, first with major event #1 that happened last Saturday, on 28th July 2012; A flash mob at Giragum Chowpatty! You guys know how much I love Marine Drive and its adjoining beach Girgaum Chowpatty, so when the entire event's detail was declared I immediately signed in for it. And later on, I discovered that almost half of my class was in for it too. Hence, the entire event for us was some sort of picnic (Yeah, seriously!).

In a 'Flash Mob' every participant is supposed to dance, an activity I'm not particularly good at. But, the prospect of having to dance didn't freak me out because a heck lot of must-do activities from my wish-list were on the verge of getting struck off:

  •  Being a part of a flash mob.
  •  Attending an inter-collegiate fest.
  •  Participating in an inter-collegiate fest.
  •  Visiting Wilson College (or Xavier's College) and getting pictures taken there.
  •  Spending time at Marine Drive during monsoons. 
  • And doing a college group activity.  
Naturally, the whole stuff felt like a dream until it materialized. Oh, I blabbered enough, time for some media now. You can check out the official video of the flash mob below, or scroll down for a pic of Chowpatty taken that day after the Flash mob...

The Video!

Chowpatty that evening after event
A life lesson this event taught me (or should I say quoted by my I.T. Teacher) is "If life presents you with a great opportunity, grab it hard because if you let it go it might not come back to you again".
I guess I'd limit stuff here for today. And you guys hang on, Event #2 gonna be up soon. Till then take care and see ya soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey