Wish gone awry!

Being bought up in a protective household, I always envied my peers who got to manage home themselves when their parents would go out. Today, I managed to convince my parents that I'm responsible enough to take care of myself and the house. Hence, I have this very opportunity which I craved since I was a tween-ager. 

The day started with a high note, and I easily managed morning house-hold chores. Evening, after returning from college, too went off smoothly. But now, I can't fell asleep! Why, you would ask? Okay, I too don't know exactly but I'm feeling something irrational. A short discussion on it with a close friend on FaceBook pointed towards me having a "phobia". Still, I don't think that its something such. Maybe due to the fact that I'm managing myself for the first time? Endless possibilities!

And now after venting out my self through this post, I'm feeling a lot better and have mustered the courage to hit the hay. So folks, see ya soon and take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey