Casual stuff that confirms I still love my Blog

A friend commenting on a post almost a year old on Facebook made me realize how fast a year has went past me. And I also discovered, by the means of my blog, that most of this year, apart from documenting positive and inspiring things, I also whined terribly too much about a life which once, I wanted desperately! Being into St. Andrew's College is one of that thing. I whined and complained a lot, but now I realized that it is the sole place I can imagine myself in. The thought of being in some other college freaks me out now.

Not a person who believes in regretting, I gave up on my own terms and conditions and went on regretting about my choice and condition, which was mere an outcome of a choice that I made approximately a year ago. But now, it feels as if I was resisting change; change from school to college, change in peer group, change within my mindset.

I am more than amazed on the changes, other than what came along the package of being in college, that crept onto me with the matter of a year, I no longer prefer listening to any other genre than rock. When you listen rock, you start believing in it, you begin following it and before you know, you are so into it that other genre seems just bland! And that has happened to me.

Reason regarding my prolong absence? Well, I was having a hectic time; you know that I'm again going to face boards and this time course contains topics which are so complex! From the last two weeks I was breaking my head over pre-calculus, in order to understand the calculus other chapters contain. Yeah, writing for my blog had taken a backseat as I kept writing, writing and writing to complete my internship ASAP (It's not done yet). Don't worry fellas', to compensate for the loss; I shall post the article that didn't made the cut for the internship soon.

P.S. Happy Mother's Day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey