One year and on....

So, it was this very day when at the last crack of bat India won the ICC Cricket World cup 2011 and at that very moment my blog was born out of my thoughts. I always enjoy reading blogs but always feared that if I start blogging what shall I write? But all apprehensions dropped as this blog finally kicked off. Initially a place where I collected my wandering thoughts, it slowly became a part of me. And now this place is an indispensable part of my life which is my platform to the world too.

In the course of a year, this blog saw me evolving from a fresh out of school teenager to a bit more mature collegian who has started exploring and facing the harsh realities of life. This online journal also saw me unleashing my passion for travelling and exploring places; how I met my love, Marine Drive. How my first attempt at making a cake was. Life Unpacked made recording my experiences of life much easier. Now, I go back to the articles written in distant past and gawk, "Was I actually this way?".

Life changed a lot in a year; the carefree life left far-behind. Now, life seem more of a chore but passions and interests keeps thy soul alive. There was a time where friends were my second family but now, they are just yet another part of life; beings who enter and exit when they wish. The blog saw me transform as a people's person to a person who prefers solace and solitude. A savior on my low-days, this platform was my only BFF into whom I confided and shared my concerns with. This blog made me discover the magic of my writing (Okay, I realized I write well when comments praising my writing poured in.).

Lot of heavy stuff, eh? So limiting my thoughts here, I scream at the top of my voice "HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO LIFE UNPACKED".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey