Confession time

You can't blame me, I already told you the reason for my absence beforehand. It's not that I don't wish to write, they say "Writing, scribbling or venting out thoughts enriches talent" well I'm a firm believer of this idiom. Leaving apology stuff aside, I wish to draw attention to a thing which people generally render unnecessary: 'company of thyself'. Yeah if you remember, things were working out pretty bad with me, what I had joyfully asked from God had turned into a reason of my agony. Now I have soared above that situation and actually discovered that it wasn't my college which had driven me into making such confession, it was the friends group I had fallen into! They rightly say; Your friends character affects you. Hence, falling into the company of people who basically didn't seemed to bother about anything had affected me; A person housing a wandering spirit within herself snapped all her interest just because the environment wasn't conducive and enthusiastic enough. 

But breaking away from friends group in the mid-year ain't easy! For you are constantly questioned by acquaintances inquiring the reason of you being alone. This price to pay is nothing in comparison to the joy of discovering back myself. Things had turned ugly for a while; I struggled to keep my identity abound, losing in mid-battle I though I was defeated but, destiny had some other plans. I learnt the joy of being a loner, learnt to lose my solitude in the dusty shelves of my college library amongst hordes of Titles; discovering lives of people and knowing them in and out. It feels great not having to encounter fakes, it feels great having all time to myself, it feels great not having to act as per other person's wish. Although football was once an integral part of me, I abandoned it. Yes, I still love it but there is nothing I can do about it now. 

Along way I uncovered a fact too "It's you who has to shape up your destiny, nobody else would bother about it. It's you who as to find your happiness, nobody would give a thought to it." Though this might be harsh to face it certainly helps knowing this fact beforehand. And as always; I'm up late night. I have to go off now so, Good night folks. Till next take care and see ya soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey