An Unexpected Day

I know it has been too long since, I updated you people. The reason for my prolong absence was just being unmotivated. Cutting short my apologies I have some great news to share; I have landed up an Internship as a writing intern at The Youth Express magazine! Great news, isn't it? But unfortunately my blog might see less of me during the six weeks course of my Internship. Well leaving this to be decided by the future, I declare my day as it went: Awesome! I was a tourist in my own city again (Remember when I visited Bandra for the first time?) exploring Dadar. Also I got Cloud9 energy drink samples in college for free hence, I gobbled down 2! And yes, I'm not guilty about it :P

Great view of the Bandra-Worli seallink from Dadar Chowpatty
It just was a sheer coincidence; I bumped into a friend from school with whom I'm barely in contact with now at Bandra station. I just asked him why is he at Bandra station to which he replied he is going to Mahim Dargah with his college friends, with a plain curious accent I asked whether I can come alone convinced that it won't happen but to my surprise he replied with a 'yes'! You can imagine my state; I was beaming with glee. The over all experience was as I like it to be, I walked from Mahim to Dadar, been to Mahim Dargah, Sidddhivinayak Temple, Dadar Chowpatty and Dadar flower market.

I'm running out of time all over again, sorry but I need to rush. This is all for today, hope to see you people soon. Till then take care.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey