On my Playlist- Why This Kolaveri Di



Kolaveri Di, a song which rocked the Nation, a song which every child and every adult has on their tongue! A song with strange lyrics and even stranger musical composition. I never thought that I'd like this song after I read about it in the newspaper few weeks ago, rubbishing it's unwanted hype. But, soon it was all over Facebook, with people sharing this video along with their status updates praising this song. I personally don't go by what people say, still I was intrigued to give this one a chance. At first instance, I didn't shook from my stand that this song doesn't deserves the hype created around it but, in the second go it bowled me over with it's chorus "Why this Kolaveri Di" stuck in my head for days!

Well this is quiet a nice song, with really bizarre lyrics (it took me 3 reads of the lyrics to understand what this song really meant) but I suggest give it a try. Gotta go now, it's already 2.00am! See ya guys soon. And do tell me what is your feedback about this "Kolaveri Di".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey