On my Playlist- D-Sarb's Panchi Vangu



Okay, it's almost a miracle! I never post this frequently (and by this frequently I mean, just the next day). But, as you people know if I have something going in my mind or something on my mind and have time on my hand then, I share it with you all. Also, I got a suggestion from a few people to post pretty frequently as they eagerly look forward to it. But, sorry to disappoint you folks, you shouldn't expect a post from me every other day (the inspiration kind-of) as I am a quality upon quantity person and quiet a lazy bum too. Also, I try to post as frequently as possible. I am thinking of adding two new feature to my blog: On my Playlist and Random things from my Mind. Through this, I'd be able to at least keep up people updated if I don't have a time for a full-fledged post. Do tell me whether you guys would like this feature.

Now, about this video: I randomly came across this while browsing through Desi-box's website searching few new-comer's music yesterday night. As you people know, I am all into Brit-Asian Urban Punjabi music scene. I liked this song pretty too much and it vocals touched me too. The singer of this song is D-Sarb, he is still a teenager, just 17yrs old! And his vocals are pretty mature. Hmm...I have nothing much to say because I already said a lot last evening. I'll recommend you to enjoy the audio of this song because the video isn't impressive enough, a plain-jane video portraying betrayal. So, I'm done. Enjoy the ranging ragas, see ya soon and take care. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey

An Untold Story