Change and Happiness

Okay...I was just reading my good friend's blog, I chance upon the word "Happiness" which got my grey cells working towards thinking and defining "Happiness". He has a picture quote along with this article, it states that, the more you chase happiness the more it gets far from you but if you just turn your attention it come to you like a butterfly! Well, I am going to talk about a topic which is common in every person's life be it popular, shy, random dude, etc. it's change and happiness. Change and Happiness are the things which go hand-in-hand in anybody's life. Change occurs at every phase of life, The change from school-life to college-life wasn't so easy. But, the important thing when a change occurs is to be happy and willing to accept it. I have seen many people not happily accepting change and as a result, rather than enjoying the new thing they succumb to thing thinking them as a horror! Change is something which we have to adapt to as it is the rule of life. Remember the thing taught to you in lower grade? "Survival of the fittest"? The survival of the fittest refer to nothing but, survival of the being who adapts to change and that is the motto of life.
Change happens gradually..!

This was enough of happiness gyan and I guess you know it better because you too like me have gone through many phases of change, for instance, going to college after spending better-half of your life in school, graduating from dependent life and becoming independent, moving and having to make an entire set of new-friends, break-ups, link-ups (these are major change, by the way, they take more time to adapt to). And as usual, I am writing this article too late-night so have to cut it short, by the I love to keep it simple, silly me. So, see ya people soon. Take care.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey