"Ne Aaja Veh" Speedy Singhs and Miss Franky!



Ah..I am desperate for this movie, I saw the trailer and fell in love with it. This is the second song of the movie, "Speedy Singhs", first being "Shera ki kom Punjabi". I totally love the background score, the song which is sung by Veronica Mehta (If you don't know her let me tell you, she is an UK-based R&B singer) as well as the figure skating part which has been shot with an animated Taj Mahal in the background. I totally love snow and winter! Hey, sorry I haven't been able to update since, a week due to my busy schedule (tsk. I love saying the word "Busy Schedule" every now and then! LOL). Anyways my exams are going to start next week! Yup...so soon, it has been only 3weeks since, college began and exams cropped up so early.

Let me tell you a secret....I was the most straight-forward and frank in my life yesterday! Yup, people who know me well know that I am a total extrovert but only around certain people. I am gonna describe the thing in brief....
Well, I am a total football-frantic (I guess, you might be knowing this?) there is a guy in my class who according to me (or should I say everyone else in my class!) looks like Cristanio Ronaldo! So, when the lectures got over early yesterday due to heavy rains, I was waiting for my friends to come out of the class. I saw this particular "C. Ronaldo" guy and without thinking twice I just told him he looks like C. Ronaldo, he too accepted the compliment with a smile! Well, I haven't been this straight-forward in my life ever!! I am extrovert and out-going but I am ACTUALLY shy and nervous around people I don't know and this thing was totally unexpected...I am still remembering this incident again and again and thinking "Whoa! How did it happen? How did I do it?!" Strange.

Now, back to the film and the song+video above, I am totally loving it and I hope you would like it too.....Hmm, and do forgive me for the use of unrestricted exclamations I used while describing "The Frank Incident". Do give me a feedback on this song. Take care and See ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey