D-DAY!

My results are just 15mins and 20sec away and I am nervous and scared till death. I just don't know what is happening withing me, till yesterday I was careless but all of sudden I have lost my track. I am just feeling my world is about to collapse. Its just my fav singer Imran Khan whom I am trusting now and listening his songs to clam my wrecked nerves. I don't know but why I am just trying to ward off things, my heart is thumping a lot faster and louder. Thing are seeming hard and I am feeling obnoxious! Just don't know what is happening. Now my results are just 8mins away and I just can't write anything more but one thing, I trust God and whatever will happen will happen for good......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey