Company to Solo Movie goers!

Guys, from few weeks I have been desperate to go to the movies, I have earlier too told you about my failed attempts to convince my friends for the same but, alas! Now I have decided that I'll go to movie alone! I have been a loner kinda person since beginning and had only hi-hello sort of friends. Going to movie alone is not a new thing to me but, going to movie early morning surely is. Earlier I didn't had a fixed pocket money so, naturally my parents would provide me with the required amount but now I do have a fixed pocket money (yeah! I am now gonna be a college-student after all) and due to this I don't want to spend too much and thus have retorted to go for a early morning show (its way cheaper than afternoon shows). After-all I am too a teenager wanting to save-up for that pair of Levi's jeans!

Actually the thing is I don't have the guts to go to the movie-theater alone during wee-morning hours, it give me an odd feeling. But still I do have some never-fail ways that I have learnt from my previous alone-visits I hope these tips helps you (well I'm blogging it to put some guts in me too).

Firstly, get tickets out in advance so all to do is go and sit in your seat. But be neither early nor late because I'm sure I/you don't want unwanted stares form people when they find you sitting alone in the theater and way too early because this leads to people suspect that I/you are sitting in the theater from previous show. If you are late you still get your share of stares because people come to know you are alone . So, the best thing to do is get in when the crowd starts entering in.

Secondly, don't be the one who cries horribly when an emotional scene is on or laugh like a horse on a comedy scene because by doing this I/you will attract horrible glares from people. Control your emotions or go for bland films.

These two are my go-to-go ways for going movie alone, hope it help me this time around too. What do you guys think about these tips? If you have any feel free to share...... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey