It has been ages since I posted anything, well not ages but few weeks though. Actually, the thing is I don't have any topic or experience to write about now. Yeah!!......as u know my vacations are on currently and I am not so fortunate enough to go somewhere out of station. Now-a-days a typical day of mine includes sleeping late till 10.00am or 11.30, then a dose of television and then sticking to computer logged on my facebook account for rest of the day. So, literally nothing special to write about.
                
I did made some plans with my friends for a horror film named Haunted 3D  due today noon but unfortunately I slept too late to call them up so, this plan went down the drain. Anyway,this plan wasn't too great either because only one or two of my friends would have turned up.
                
So, this is all........hope I have something to write about in my next post............. :]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey