That's My Art

Lately, I haven't been myself; Neither have I been dreaming enough nor have I been indulging in the usual process of over-thinking, but merely existing by breathing in and out, going about the day's business with absolute mindlessness. This existential monotony seems shallow. I crave to rebound, I crave to create, I crave to live.

Understand the progressing intensity each consecutive word in the previous sentence exudes. Rebounding is my chance to be able to commence creating again, and this process of creation is the essence of my life. After all, what will a rose be reduced to without its essence of being beautiful?

Art is created, yet creating is an art; an art through which one communicates their perception, of the things worldly and beyond, to others, resulting in a deeper human connection between the artist and the appreciators. I churn out stories, employing words, of simple beings and their maladies, metamorphosing into an experience.

Do you see that process of concocting those experiences? That's my Art.

Comments

  1. Aditi, The process of knowing who you are is itself full of void. People tell yo u to be yourself. But, they never define what is yourself ? If you go deep inside yourself you find nothing. And that nothing we search for is itself a mindless pursuit. So, we perform these day to day activities of escapism.

    Good philosophical post. It feels as if you managed to club 10000 words in this single article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey