Life Lesson: Just breath!

How many times have you spared a moment to notice your breaths? Maybe none! It's funny that how we just overlook one of the basics that keep us alive. Did you know that one can minimize their stress levels just by paying attention to their breathing! Surprising? Yes, it surely is. I read about it somewhere on the internet during my random browsing sessions that focusing on breathing makes us aware of the present which relieve us all the stressful thoughts that haunt us. Also, as you start paying attention to the your breaths, you start improvising and begin taking deep breaths which increases the oxygen levels in one's body and makes one calmer. Certainly a win-win, yeah?

The Sky- my inspiration

I know, I'm sounding all technical but just think; whenever we are angry, or nervous, or excited, or dejected our breaths are shallow and very rapid. In such situations just try diverting all your attention to you breathing and within a few moments you'd feel in control. It's tried and tested folks, by me. In situations where I no longer feel like continuing, I just look upto my inspiration aka The Sky and breath deeply.

So the next time you find things are going wrong, just spare a moment and focus on your breaths....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey