And...I'm back!

It has been more than a month since I last wrote. Well, this time the reason was my Board examination. Today, they finally got over! And with it my Junior College years has come to a close too. How quickly time flies by; it just seems like yesterday when I entered Junior College! I'll be starting University in a span of barely three months! Yes, it is exciting but at the same time I'm a bit sad that I'm no longer a Junior College student because a Junior College student generally enjoys freedom minus tonnes of responsibility. Plus, I've had a great time in the past two years at St. Andrew's College.

To be frank, I actually regretted taking admission there in my first year, but soon realized that it was the place to be for my Junior College. The memories of St. Andrew's College are of a great importance to me, more than my school days! The years I spent at St. Andrew's has immensely contributed in making me the individual I am today; it instilled the virtue of patience in me, I have become a bit sophisticated than I was during school days (all thanks to my college), it made me discover metal! Yeah, metal without which I can't imagine my life.Right now, I don't know whether I'd continue in my current college for University or take admission in some other college.  Let's see what future has in store for me.

Anyways, past month saw a lot of stuff going on in my life: I got three internships (unfortunately had to decline two), gave an exam which has a huge hype around it, bought 1.2 kilos of fiction at a book sale, had a terribly large breakfast at Mc' Donald's (after which I couldn't eat anything for almost half the day) and a decent lunch at Gaylord's, sketched after approximately six months, etc. Aha, a lot you see. Hence, there is a lot to catch up on and a lot of pent up creativity to release! So I'll be writing pretty too much. Till then (which is soon, don't worry) see ya and take care folks... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey