Here comes a change

Lately I have been MIA, well, the entire blame for my absence goes to my ongoing exams. Yeah, this nightmare called exams began from 3rd January; a day on which most people were still coping with a 2012-hangover. Anyways, this post is just a quick one, intended to give all due credit behind the awesome new theme and layout of my blog to Ashwin, a programming wizard and blogger (I suggest you checkout his blog, which features a lot of information on computers and programming). Changing my blog's template and layout had been on my mind from a long time (Honestly, I didn't like the previous layout in the least bit!) and due to Ashwin, my blog got a makeover. I'm actually brimming with joy because this look of my blog is something I had been craving for since, the inception of Life Unpacked! On a totally opposite note, I need to go now as I have an Economic exam tomorrow and I'm severely under-prepared for it. But do tell me, how is this new year treating you, folks? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey