Hope, it's with you I sail...

I just discovered that I haven't written anything from past two weeks, yikes! This time around I'm not asking you guys to blame my absence on any factor. It is studies that I am busy with; December is already in its prime and in just a month my finals will kick-start itself, so these days I'm busy completing journals and assignments. Plus lately, as I'm devoting more time to activities which exclude blogging, I find myself running out of stuff to blog about. Yes, being a personal blogger is kind-of dicey- unlike Fashion, Food or Tech bloggers, personal bloggers don't have a particular genre to write on (except ourselves, which sometimes gets creepy).

Amid all this last-moment chaos, what actually helps me sail through is "Hope". Yeah people, hope is what keeps a person sane during really daunting times. If you are an Indian student you will surely agree with me, with the fact that, the year when you are supposed to give your Board examinations is the most gruesome year and as they approach everything becomes a burden of some sort. Despite of that, you hope that soon this year will come to an end which along with it will bring a happy ending. Sometimes circumstances are far worse but again 'hoping' gives a person the power to overcome that, it gives confidence that 'yes, there is a way out', it gives motivation to keep going on. On a closing note, here is a verse by me to you:

"Just when I was about to give up,
hope said 'hello' and became my backup"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey