From heart to mind...

It has been a long, long, long time since, I wrote any stuff. And once again I put all the blame on this season- Summer! Why does this season have such ill-effects on me? On one hand, people love summer and eagerly wait for its arrival to flaunt their beach-y wear and to getaway from the city for a vacation. I expressed my irritation and hatred towards summer in a recent post.

Okay I admit, the fact is; it's not only the season which is wrecking my spirits but the phase in which I'm about to enter once again- The academic year at the end of which I will have to give my board exams. And to add to the already mounting pile of the pressure that comes neatly packaged with these exams, I have the nearly crushing burden of switching to an another college. Ouch, my already sun-baked head hurts when I think about all this!

Yep, I have given my boards once and am a veteran but, the intensity of these exams still freaks me out. Plus, there are many things which are different from the first time- I no longer have morning classes, I get thrashed in evenings while returning from college in the Mumbai Locals and hence, I'm devoid of any energy by the time I return home, teachers in college are unlike school teachers, and many others.

Unplugging my mind from the threats of the future now, back to the season talks; I'm actually looking forward to bid summers a goodbye and whole-heartily welcome the monsoons...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey