Friendship Day? Whatever!

Just done watching "Awarapan"- A movie starring my favorite actor Emran Hashmi! I always had a soft corner within my heart for Emran Hashmi movies, they always leave me weeping with joy by their endings. This movie "Awarapan", shows a friend sacrifice for a friend without thinking twice. Tomorrow is Friendship Day and I am sure most of you must have planned elaborate movie or cafe dates with your friends. But, personally I don't have any respect for those people who look-out for chances to show their friendship only at the time of "Friendship Day"!

So this is the poster of the movie I watched this afternoon.
Friendship is something which is for a lifetime. In my opinion, there shouldn't be any special occasion to showcase Friendship, it is an emotion to be expressed daily and freely. Just tying a friendship-band does not signifies Friendship, it's an emotional connect between two people, which can't be specifically described literally. A true friend is with you in your mischief and also at the time of the punishment, a true friends cares for you. Well, I guess you might have become friends with me after all, you know all about me by reading my pour-out-my-heart posts.
Does Friendship only means bands?

People, generally my age tend to over-look the fact that parents are the first best and true friend in your life, you may encounter many more "true-friends" but parents are always there for you even if you don't consider them to be you friends. Well, I don't have a long speech for you ahead (I guess, you might have had enough of it in this paragraph). I have a beautifully written piece on Friend and Friendship that I wanted to share desperately with you but there is some mechanical error due to which I am not able to publish it, don't worry I will certainly try my best to post it. Maybe its destined for tomorrow. So till tomorrow, See ya!

Comments

  1. another nice post :)
    i had another sucking year without a single frndship band and i agree tht its not bands tht make frndship strong but indeed its the emotions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey