Vacation's boredom and cherry tomatoes.....!!

Vacations are officially here and I can feel the boredom of it........duhh!! Don't you guys feel that this largely awaited thing among student community called "vacations" loses its charms when it falls upon us? Whole academic year we eagerly wait for vacations but these vacations becomes boring after a week or two,  this feeling of boredom have been creeping onto me too......yuks! Now I am looking forward when these vacations will come to an end.
                              
 Now, I don't know how to cure this boredom. But, I got some nice way to pass my time: helping my dad's tomato plants. Yeah! I know you might be thinking that I must have gone crazy because how can one help plants.......right? Actually, my dad's plants are harassed by birds (I know it sounds funny but they actually are), those birds damage our plant's stems, leaves, flowers, etc. So, I have started helping plants by shooing away those nasty birds. In the meanwhile, I also discovered how beautiful mother nature is.
                              
Below is a pictures of a tomato shrub I guarded......................

Look at those little unripe cherry tomatoes ....


Guys do tell me what you do to curb your vacation's boredom. Waiting for your response....... :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey